♫: crystal castles - 1991I coulda slept through the day. I coulda. But it was necessary that I drag myself up for gym today or the entire week w.o any physical training is gonna bring months of work down the drain. As far as heroin chic goes I'd better work out some back to even jab myself with septic needles. At the rate I'm losing weight the needle's gonna spike out of the other end. After which I went back to sleep, before heading to town to meet Mingyuan, grab some dinner. Everytime I meet someone who has ORDed in my mind I go 'I. Am. Going. To be. Free. Too.' x 1000000.
Financially speaking, I'm making some headway: said 'no' to clubbing after dinner (actually I'm just bloody exhausted), though I couldn't begin to utter the same for some shopping. Think I'm pretty fine just plugging in my earphones (problematic, time to get a new ipod) to some new Yamagata juice now. Until it starts getting too cloy that I hear her singing in Chinese. God knows how many people have seen me making a face in the train cus of that. Only problem is I'd better change it to something less disconsolate before I start chewing my own fingers off. Nooo obliterate the emo race.
On a side note look what I chanced upon

Could I have been any worse than that. Cui maxxx please.
Should go back to some softcore now...
/2:20 AM