♫: the good, the bad & the queenFucking Major Headache right now.



I totally didn't expect to end up drinking or clubbing last night at all. Cut-long-short, met Shan, Ben and Weijie, couldn't get into OO thanks to the halloween crowd, so someone decided Brewerkz. Played something like Avalanche only I don't remember the name they gave it. God knows what Weijie was capable of, he bloody fucking made a rule for me to drink everytime someone loses. So
basically I drank every round and everytime someone made a bloody mistake and I had to drink TWICE when I lost.
brewerkz beer tower + avalanche + weijie + ben + fucked up rule = spilled beer + wet cards + (sean - abs) + headache
Yesterday I also had my first karaoke experience. So it was some of us from camp (JJ, Yee Long, Chews, Chio, Kian) at Chevrons celebrating JJ's birthday. I totally have to tell this story though: Halfway through the night we got the birthday song in the queue already and Chio went out for god knows why. Suddenly he appeared with a cake just in time for the birthday song and we were like wow, he even managed to get a cake at this time! And when JJ was about to blow the candles someone asked whose cake it was, and Chio was like 'It's not OURS?' That was the JOKE OF THE YEAR in the making guys. IT WAS TOTALLY ROOM 10'S CAKE HAHAHAHA. Worse shit was Chio actually insisted that it was ours though the waitress was telling him it was not.
By the way I totally tried to sing some chinese songs, not bad aye.
Saturday and I'm craving some Rochor beancurd, youtiao and some MTM now (Mee Tai Mak).
Have a great day guys.
/4:47 PM