♫: athlete - beautifulIt's been helluva amazing ride this weekend. Other than spending a profligate amount of time playing Geo and Word Challenge on facebook of course.
Attempts at pecuniary conservation have been failing terribly. I started out full of hope for the month of November until I arrived at dbl O after 10 on Friday, and the rest is history. Now that's an early pull out. Funny how we had all the time for games at the table, supper nearby, hoofing it on the dancefloor and even spend some curb-kid time with a few cans of Anchor for some listening and sharing. Had a really great time with the guys.
Miraculously I managed to rise from the grave to see the daylight of Saturday morning. Headed down sleepy-headed for a much awaited JB trip with the cows. When we got there and had the BEST breakfast that could totally trump some wedding dinners, I was all verve and pepped up.
Yoke, fetters and manacles all left at the checkpoint, with our one-day freedom chopped by Imigresen. Gratified even if it was just for a day. Didn't do much shopping compared to the brood of hags.
In summary I ate, carried bags, ate, policed the hens (very well, damn safe with me), listened to conversations about shoes and bras, sat on just about every available chair in City Square (shoe shops are the best), complained of hunger and ate.
Euwin haven't you had enough kimchi?!
Some snaps copped from sis, can't be bothered to bring my cam out anymore.





Woke up late today and missed church. Sad smiley. Well I did pray for a 12-hour sleep haha. Met Shishi in town, each with our own agenda. Mine a mandatory haircut and hers a mandatory manipedi. Girls just gotta pay for someone to take care of their nails.
Pretty much an uninspiring account of my weekend. Perhaps it's a purgative ramification of not having a girlfriend, haha. Nothing I can do but convert it into a bunch of binary codes. But it's not intentional that my blog is becoming more of a periodical these days. Currently experiencing that rare and only part of my life where I get to drift in the sea of temporal lull in wait for the fervently anticipated ORD.
Something tells me I am going to miss these days, and I remind myself that all the time. This ennui; pacific days when the flatness of the Earth apparent as the restless hours. As MGMT aptly places in chorus, 'I'll miss the boredom and the freedom and the time spent alone'.
But today, the end of today. Sitting at a cafe in town with a friend, legs propped up and chairs geographically positioned for people-watching, guzzling down lemonade and half the brain in irremediable comatose, mood and thoughts synchronising within the purview of faint Christmas carols playing in the background, I think I was contented. I loved it.
A perfect close to the weekend.
/2:14 AM