Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
♫: these new puritans - navigate-colours

So what did the morning bring you? Mine was spent laughing at how dumb Heidi Montag was on The Hills. That show kills brain cells. I also have a hunch that Audrina does all the laundry for Lauren to make up for the rent. I mean, is it me or does she keep folding clothes on the sofa all the time?


Me and sis we gonna bring my godbrother out for Madagascar 2 later, we're best friends! Oh since we're at it, doesn't hurt to earn some greens: Babysitter Sean(tm) is the ultimate companion to any family who needs a helping hand with their kids. Babysitter Sean(tm) uses baby-friendly rated 'Everybody' language and comes with automatic child protection and edutainment system plus 21 years of first-hand experience as a child, all for just $50/hr and provision of a 3-serving meal.


Plus if you are a MILF he might stay for the night...

HAHA.

Auf Wieddie.




/5:45 PM








ZZZ
XXX