Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
15.11.08  
Superannuated
♫: annoying geo challenge tune

Had the best afternoon nap ever today. Basically cus it kinda stretched till now. Bad thing is I'm all alert and eyes-wide-open (not usually the case on any given day) on a desultory Friday night. Made a mental resolution not to club this week and looks like I'm champing it right now.

Now that I'm not clubbing I can finally fulfill my neglected duties as an old geezer - teh ping with sis + pasar malams + flea markets + holding conversations that overtly display senility/loss of mental faculties + squatting outside Chinatown MRT to ogle China mommas + other random but rewarding activities.

And I always thought superannuated is too cool a word for retirement. Retrenchment is so not in right now, but if the Army is thinking to retrench I hope I'm on the list.

On a totally random note I won a totally random phone at a totally random event today - CSSCOM Anniversary's celebration this morning. Might post some pics up if I cop from James.

The Weekends!




/12:09 AM








ZZZ
XXX