Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
♫: bloc party - signs

A recount of the days; like a phantasmagoria:













I hate last minute gift shopping. And the rush to successively spew embarrassing feelings out onto tens of cards. I am never really prepared. If I were a girl I'd mass send lipstick kisses in my cards and enclose a pic of myself in what might look like Santarina in a bikini captioned 'Blame it on Global Warming'. So much easier. And the pic will sure come into good use. But these people who love me, I want and need to thank them. It is imperative. It's more about the elders, teachers and officers who have been pivotal in priming, shaping my experiences and their tutelage this year.

But man, I have not a single fuck idea what to buy quadra- quinquagenarians. I mean, calcium pills? Back scratchers?

Jesus, help mang.




/2:33 AM








ZZZ
XXX