Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW





I still can't get over the slur. I fucking love it that he slurs the entire song. That lassitude and faux inanition. I get these sort of moments every now and then. If I were some indie artiste, I'd be groaning in half my tracks.

Last night was great - dinner with honggies yaos and alison, and then wine with margs. The night before I had jo xy and et cook for me an delish spread, they're awesome!

Half the day was wasted waiting and discussing with the contractor. Having a hard time choosing wall colours but I promised I'd submit it when Monday comes. In the entire colour swatch I've only picked out urban grey, smoky grey and ash grey. I'm so bent on having it grey, or at least dark. Dull, plain, neutral, objective, anodyne, whatever I'm all of that. Man I bleed grey. The thing I dread most is clearing the room for work to start. OMG, I die. Not Rachel-Zoe-I-die but Kim-Jung-Il-I-really-gonna-die die.


Gotta church! Have a great Sunday.




/3:36 PM








ZZZ
XXX