♫: the flaming lips - are you a hypnotist?
I would like to think of 'spontaneity' as one of my better traits.
So, KL might not be that far off but, since my bloody flight was cancelled last week sis and I went down to get coach tickets to Capital Melayu made online hotel bookings and everything within the span of 2 days before we were slated to leave. Cus I just had to go somewhere. Get a breath of fresh, or in this case filthy, air, whatever.
The entire weekend was filled with mirth. Awesome diversion from everything. Sis of course, couldn't stop TSKing everyone who offended her space howsoever. Absolutely hilarious. KL (sans zouk) did nothing though. Shopping was awful apart from the luxury brands (Pavilion damn sex). I have never seen such an array of clothing catered to the decoration of bengs and lians in my life. What a waste of cloth. Seriously, if I had no choice but to wear clothes sold there I would rather go to the nearest mosque buy and wear a hijab. Apart from causing me to miss 6 infuriating episodes of Little Nonya (Yes, I know. That show makes my blood boil.) KL gave me nothing but rashes, a paunch and baby-smooth feet (foot massage).
Oh yea and for RM11, I got a sneak preview (literally) of a heavily censored version of Twilight. And henceforth I shall revel in my own fairness and brown-eyedness, there is absolutely no need for convincing that I am a Cullen.
Sean Ezekiel Pete-Doherty Cullen.
Sounds delicious.
/3:57 AM