Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
♫: of montreal



I had an awesome start for the new year. But as always, 2009 isn't gonna set in just yet until like, around Feb... cus you know, I'm 2 months behind of Real World Time. I need further convincing that it's the new year or sorts, just seems so unreal right now. Although I'm predicting that might change when I return to camp next Mondane. Or sooner. Like when I get my haircut tomorrow. Anyway as far as it goes, until my ORD date is within reach everything is essentially 700BC.

I have a problem recently. Like there's something wrong with me, I'm not really sure. But it's stewed up some slight worry. I've been finding it uneasy and revolting to be wearing colours or anything outside the monochromic spectrum. So far for the past 2 weeks I have not worn anything but black, white or grey except this morning out of exigency of the activity. I gotta stop, or at least find out why. Seriously, I'm not in mourning or anything like that. The only bereavement I experienced recently is the parting with few thousand dollars in a span of a month or two. And trust me, I did a proper burial for my guilt.

I might have acute chromophobia. I don't know. Bedizen me in anything remotely chromatic right now I will regurgitate rainbows for you.




/3:45 AM








ZZZ
XXX