Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
♫: gregory and the hawk - the point sometimes



Just awesome. Don't know what this sudden surge of interest in my own roots this past few months is (read: I actually tried learning Hakka), but Red Cliff is pretty damn good. Totally intrigued by the portrayal of the perversely unmanageably difficult mega chinese classic. Everything from the military regalia, cinematography, the cast, consummately contrived humour - everything was worth 5 hours (the marathon y'all, full-on stoked) of subtitle reading.

After Ziyi Zhang's A cups had besmirched it to the verge of official racial abnegation John Woo reinstituted my chinese pride. I mean, might be a good idea to go on plasticopedia, get hold of a good doc's number, pay a visit first or something. Despite newspaper reports of an apparent B, I vehemently protest and contend: It is an unwavering A. Come on I know my boobs. Not that I blame her of course, she can do whatever she wants. Can't compare in size, but chinese teacups are definitely exquisite compared to starbucks' coffee mugs, right?

In an idiosyncratic, size-does-not-matter kinda way.




/2:20 AM








ZZZ
XXX