Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
♫: sparklehorse - ghost in the sky




I spent the last few days of 2008 in exasperation playing hedbanz with Winston Churchill on my forehead, noshing up food that came out of the hands of beloved sisters, running after the boys and playing pretend power rangers, garbed only in shades of monochrome, perambulating common streets hearing uncommon stories told, with tabasco on my pants, on the other side of the causeway with the bachelors and a half of one, dozing off in the movies with 4 brothers, losing a bet I was RM5 away from winning, eating BKT twice.

I spent the last hours of 2008 soaking in the love of the godfamily, stuffing in as much chicken as possible, with 2 year-old hands gripping tight my back seeking refuge in my arms from chastisement, in an hour-long contemplative bus ride, sitting on the curb of blemished concrete pavements with a drink in hand and friends around.

I spent the last seconds of 2008 alone only Him with me, every step home a drop of His Word of truth and all things sublime into the ears of my heart, wondering, vainly, if your food poisoning has subsided.

Merry two milleniums and a decade minus one.




/4:03 AM








ZZZ
XXX