Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
♫: daft punk - something about us

yw puked
agnes puked
i puked
omgauze Pukefest x10000000


There you have it. Drinking like a camel when I haven't even had a beer in 2 months.


After having puked in front of a girl I met for the first time, I got down the cab and sat at the void deck, back bent over with a plastic bag on the floor full of beef hor fun I had maybe 4hrs earlier and fell asleep in this position (woulda been a classic pic) for God knows how long. When I woke up I went back up to my place and I had a stomachache and I felt like shitting so I sat on the toilet bowl and shat and puked into a pail at the same time and I slept in that position too. After that I left a trial of clothes from the kitchen to my room for my mom to see that I am home and went into irremediable comatose. Spread out on the bed (surprised I didn't miss target), in boxers, no fan, no bath, and I thought the next time I see the day would be the PM but no. No, I woke up at 10. Why? CUS I HAVE NO FUCKING CURTAINS. MY CURTAINS ARE STILL IN THEIR BOXES, YET TO BE INSTALLED. The fucking sun shining on my ass of cus I would wake up, cus I couldn't bloody TURN ON THE FAN ALSO.

And I must tell you, getting out of size 25 APCs are a feat in sober times and to do it when my reflexes were equivalent to a narcoleptic gorilla there is no other explanation but that I am a Power Ranger.




/1:59 AM








ZZZ
XXX