Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW


Ok srsly I've had it I keep talking about Friends, only because, i assure you, it's like only the best sitcom EVER since Noah started talking to animals and everyone laughed at him (that was funny, just that the bible didn't tell you that) only because I'm watching all 10 bloody seasons of it only because mind you it's blasphemous not to for any conscious english-speaking able-bodied person with a tv because hell, they have it dubbed in urdu espanol and whale-speak and 200 other tongues so now I feel like I know know the entire cast but no one else does right because ooooh guess what nobody watches Friends cus why? It's old? WTH I don't know what Sean is talking about it's just weird what the heck is he doing bumping his fists and making odd allusions that's so uncool right? Friends is like so last century cus everyone's GGing ya cus Gossip Girl is the best right. Uh huh wahehuh cus the only and first person who I know who uses 'B' and sounds cool ever is E. E. Cummings and guess what? I bet he watches Friends too.




/1:35 AM








ZZZ
XXX