♫: cut copy - hearts on fireHow awesome would it be to sit alone atop an apartment block, check out what the retarded kids in the special school downstairs are doing with a pair of binocs while having a peanut butter sandwich? Sounds like a wicked Wednesday Afternoon plan to me!
Too bad they keep roof access locked in Singapore. Always thought a HDB rooftop would be a great hangout-alone place. Above everything the scenery should be great, the wind and sun in your face, all you need is your primary school PT shirt to sit on, iced beverage (non-alcoholic advised), binoculars, ipod and a magazine. After 21 years on the 10th floor I just found out that my block has 13 storeys when I went up to check. Fun fact #5683.

So I sat in my room watching reruns of Friends instead.
Man, I need a hug.
/5:58 PM