Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
♫: peter doherty - last of the english roses


Except for the casual mockery of my own life in this really really awesome blog, I'm pretty much a shit taker in Life. Yea I know it doesn't count when I say it unless I only have one arm carrying an African kid sucking on my tits. But pfft, you know what I'm totally not being sensitive to those people on FML. They really have it bad and here I am sitting alone (gf-less :() all comfortable and air wick peach flavoured room reading about their misfortune with derision. Like this one who told her bf she cheated and the guy divulged that he cheated on her with another girl (dumb ass) when she meant that she cheated on a math test? Or or that guy who missed a chance to shag his gf because Pokemon Platinum was coming out that day? (Yea I only read the sex part cus dude, tumours and cancer and all that are no joke material. But you know what the first thing to do like any normal person when you find out you have some kind of terminal illness would be to put it on FML of course. You wanna die cool right? Right? -knife point, perfect smile)

Or maybe I'm just the kind of guy who keeps all the shit in under the lid and one fine day when you, you who ate my last packet of Tanglin Halt Vegeterian Beehoon when you bloody knew I hid it in the freezer so I could have it the following morning, least expect it EXPLOSIONZXZXX you know you have defecation all over your face. Let's hope you're not the last straw. Naw, I can take it, I AM NINJA! I TAKE SHIT AND PUT IN MOUTH AND NO VOMIT YES SMILE. I should rename myself Amitabha Seow or something, to match someone-I-know's sister's name. You know you know? Karmasutra karmasutra?


Have a great week, or to my sore-titted friends in Africa, los my uit asseblief!
-S




/11:54 PM








ZZZ
XXX