God, I'm a mess. I can't believe ORD ing is such a chore. Fucking wouldn't give me peace damn it would you. Today the day gone bad but on the train on the way home Junior Boys on the ipod divine. I want everything to be in order be in parallel llines //////// I want the bacon in my burger to stay put. Is That So Hard For A Dead Swine? I don't know i'd have to ask one thank god i happen to know a few. If I were someone else I would tie me up gag and bound and flip my mind out with butterfly flash cards till I screamed to slumber now that will get me to realise nothing is that big of a problem except Papilionoidea, see how ugly the real name of that class of insect is. I was scared once but now I'm just tired. of your bullshit!
Look what the easter bunny dragged in, somehting prretty though i don't know if it really belongs to me. or watns to be found. Have you picked up such items?
The world is a mess but your hair is perfect. The world is a mess but your hair is perfect.
Who you kidding today?
/11:53 PM
ZZZ
XXX
about.
SEAN EZEKIEL SEOW
200987
ordinary boy
extraordinary god
gottalovesean@hotmail.com
eat.my.ass.blogspot.com