♫: the real tuesday weld - last wordsHellu. I might jinx it so I'm just going to say that life's been bad.
I have a great job now making fun of little kids, less of marking papers and contributing As to their report cards. I find that some of the things they write can be astoundingly poetic, but you know it's probably just me. It's not all rainbow farts and sparkle queefs alright, a few days ago I had 'chikin carid' for 'chicken curry' in a dictation. So far in the past week I've given about 5 Ben10 stickers to some boys and Pooh stickers for the girls. I'm pretty stingy with my 'Fantasticals!', but I do try and give a number of 'Keep it Up's or 'You can do better!'s when their work isn't so horrible. Otherwise, you really just get an angry tick (oh trust me, you can tell) and a few 'UNINTELLIGIBLE HANDWRITING's scrawled in vexation. I'm not exactly magnanimous when it comes to such things.
So my life's pretty much work gym dinner with friends the occasional drink and also a few shoots I've been doing right now.
That might change, once I jinx it. Screw my life up. And then you'll see me in the papers or something, probably not for something cool.
Like Swine Flu.
OMG, I'm living like a catholic nun.
/12:28 AM