Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
♫: soulwax

Howdy chowdy

Let me see. I liked Star Trek, which totally brings me to a whole new level of geekdom - Interspecific sex, very kinky. I did a pee test for my visa. So the receptionist gave me a drinking water cup, the plastic kind they put beside Ice Mountain machines. So I was like, pfff, yea hell I can fill that up. She later enlightened me on the red marking she drew on the cup which was about half an inch's height, while I was standing there in front of waiters (not what you call waiting people?) with yellow liquid in a cup 3 inches more than that. Yea, weeeird. But at least the old lady beside the counter seemed pretty impressed.

With the amount of time I spend clocking up the time sheet I should be able to own an R8 by the end of June. I thought I would get more sleep after NS, but seems like it's not much of a diff. My hair hasn't even touched my ears yet (eager to look neanderthal), but I feel time's passing quick. Yet, I haven't thought about Next Month, which, if my past experiences provide substantial empirical evidence on the subject of time, would be here sooner than I think. The days have been good though, filling me to the brim but it really has been good.

And I smell school in 70 days. Wow... does it have a stench.


More soon!

-Mr S.




/12:24 AM








ZZZ
XXX