♫: the cribs - shoot the poetsSo I went for the pre-departure thing. All I caught was stuff about sprinklers going off in apartments and smoke detectors. So I guess I'm pretty well informed and prepared. And because I concluded after 21 years that I'm not a really lovable person, I did put in some effort to mingle. So that, you know, I'm not a freak.

The older birds from camp. Here's to the guys who made the days bearable, stirred up laughter, went through exercises together and groused over everything an NSF could. Dug into KFC like madmen, walked out of camp refusing to take the bus, and made believe our own ceremonies operations and exercises. I think we made (are making - for JJ) the best out of our time fettered to state obligation.
Turns out I'm heading over alone. Which is what I had wanted. Just that.. I'm in some kind of Baggage Crisis right now. 30kgs? Jeebus who am I kidding. That's not even a conservative allowance, it's a ridiculous underestimation. How come KS can bring 5 bags over to Swine Flu Land and I can't? Right, he had 3 tickets.
So glad I called Shaik yesterday, missed that guy.
/3:33 PM