Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
13.7.09  
24FTGRPHS4U
♫: css - alala


"24 hours in a day, 24 cans of beer in a pack. Coincidence?"


24 FTGRPHS4U




WELCOME TO EMIRATES









600 WHAT?! OMG LET ME DOWN GERROFF GEROFF THE PLANE.



"So I’m doing this 10688m altitude above (according to the Arabic inflight info a country that spells like a pretty pissed off worm stuck halfway in dung trying to wriggle up to the cherry on top but I’m not really sure if worms like cherry at all), not many lights down below, I’m guessing that it’s Indonesia. Right, English just came on, that’s Bandung below. -Sean 090709 1:05am"



GUESS WHAT I WATCHED INFLGIHT


(in english)



ECONOMY CLASS FOOD ZZZ. ONLY STUFF I FINISHED WERE SALMON SASHIMI (DELISH), THE CHARDONNAY AND MY NEIGHBOUR'S SALMON SASHIMI.
OF COURSE I ASKED.


WOKE UP TO THIS






MY NEIGHBOUR GOT THIS
WHEN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET THIS



3 CHEERS FOR EMIRATES






MELBOURNE IS A VILLAGE





God knows I paid 210 bucks to do this.




/8:37 PM








ZZZ
XXX