Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
♫: we have band


Calculus is not funny. I have a lecturer who is shrouded in deep disillusionment that students listening to him have, apart from deciphering everything through his german accent, the ability to process obscure mathematical concepts like he does. Yea, sure can do if I eat sleep lust (basically the only 3 things consistently done daily) equations. WHY am I doing math anyway? It's like a filler subject, I don't have anything else to take. I might as well be shovelling coal in Central Australia. Then I go to the SOS math website for help and I find, nothing. He must be hiding something in his murmurs. He must be. Or perhaps he's mocking us for being stupid under his breath. I must find out his sekret.

Also I should stop eating yoghurt and/or drinking beer while studying. And then I start laughing at words like 'homologous'.




/12:58 AM








ZZZ
XXX