♫: editors - when anger shows

They were having a poster sale in north court. Not-so-bare walls to stare at.
I woke up today. Which is hardly ever a cause for celebration. Resembles more of a graveyard mourning. But yea, at the right timing at least. I woke up for calc (hurrah) and also to get lost in an abandoned and sequestered side of campus i.e engineering. No one goes there. Except if you have to, or are kidnapped to. Like NKorea. I mean, a japanese seminar at the engineering workshop? Am I the only one missing some kind of critical link between the two subjects here?
Never mind about that cus I found out I'm not even in that class hence email from professor in essence wheretf are you. Good. Not that keen on sitting beside an immobile mute (tried thinking of nicer ways to put it) who hasn't taken a bath in maybe 3 weeks. I don't know. I didn't do carbon dating, so I don't know Exact Timing of Last Ablution. I spoke to the void. As forced, asking about favourite seasons and a sumptuous selection of other inconsequential prattle et cetera. Which was reciprocated with a blank stare which, Seriously, in all seriousness, felt like I just told him/her Dumbledore died. Seriously.
Then Five of us went running round Carlton. Complete with the mini army shorts and tanks. I wonder what the people having coffee on Lygon thought. Got really cold after a while walking back to the apartment. Made me want to pee. I pee a lot here, every 45 minutes. Like a pregnant woman. The cold makes me, I step out of any building into open air and the urge to mark territory arises.
Thereafter I had genetics tute. Apparently Tay Sachs, spoken australian, is no different from Thai Sex. "Tay Sachs is a terrible terrible disease. Babies with Tay Sachs usually die around the age 2. In this pedigree you find that the mother and father does not have Tay Sachs, which basically means that they are heterozygous but both mother and father gave their son Tay Sachs."I bit my lips for full 20mins.
/4:46 PM