Mon nom est Sean and
I live upstairs from you.

FLLW
9.8.09  
♫: husky rescue - new light of tomorrow


Yea so I'm pretty much settling in. It's good to know more people around, you know, not just 10, 20 people. I don't want my circle to be just a circle, it's got to be a fucking gigantinormolossal sphere of a planet of a universe of a surkle. The world, meet Sean and Sean, this is the world and the good and the crappy things and people you've never seen. Take root somewhere, in some place, someone's heart, a dog's if you will. Been out these days, church, cell groups (or urban life what they call it), clubs (some kind of opposite pole clearly elucidated), random bullshit meetings or just houses loaded with booze will do. I do my best, or half of that, yea, like it takes God to tell when I would open my mouth sometimes. I'm not in-your-face sociable, as some of my friends. Like Kim. I'm serious. If you let her go on talking, she can walk you to Perth in one breath. Possibly the only person I've seen who chains up 37 non-correlating topics into one conversation. Or like Robbie who opens up his house, one time we're talking about Little Britain and the next he's on a the stove to make you some complex coffee potion and bake an apple crumble (wicked by the way) in the middle of the night for a bunch of semi-lucid barely cogent strangers. It's not all Disneyland like it seems. But it is good. The pretty the ugly, can't avoid any of either. It comes in a package. It's not that everywhere fits right and everyone's tight doesn't work that way. But if we do then that's great, you know, 'The world's your oyster'. Gag.


I just can't stand that cabbie who ripped me off 2 bucks just now. He's gonna get it. I wish scrotum cancer on him, may he die before the light of the day dawns.


Yea I know, I had a couple of shots. Guoxing should get on drunk blogging. Drunk dialling is so 19th Century carriage and horses kinda thing.




/2:26 AM








ZZZ
XXX