Yea so I slept through calculus lecture tute and japonais tute my alarm is broken, or something. Hope they weren't that important, well, most of the time they aren't. Woke up just in time to meet Kelvin for gym and then I went for another tute, one that I did not inadvertently skip. Yesterday though I basically got to lab all flustered cus I thought I was almost late and then I realised I forgot to bring my lab manual. And then I went to get an extra copy from the lab assistant and then I got back and everyone's already got their microscopes and then I went to search for one put it on the table unwound the cord and plugged it in only to realise I got the light microscope instead of dissecting microscope so I lifted it up wanted to put it back and I walked two steps but my brain went OMG I totally forgot to unplug it from the socket and the whole table like looked at me like dude what are you doing and then the woman beside me had to help me unplug and coil it back round the stupid microscope. The best first impression to give your lab mates. True story. Of a stupid, stupid, microscope. And alarm clock. But oh well you know what they say, (in my head at least) The world was a mess but his hair was perfect. And then we went to celebrate Nat and Jason's birthday at Coretto's and I made Chee San do a lap dance for Marissa after an architectural mishap on his part resulted in jenga blocks toppled over. Fun night which consequently meant getting home at 12 and then I stared at my apartment wall tecktoniked a little for another 3 hours proceeded to fall asleep and thus woke up only at one pm today one day I'm gonna wake up in my room to find that I missed a year's lecture and my room flooded in saliva. Sean's fine.
/7:42 PM
ZZZ
XXX
about.
SEAN EZEKIEL SEOW
200987
ordinary boy
extraordinary god
gottalovesean@hotmail.com
eat.my.ass.blogspot.com